All 3 LBD Related Books by the Whitworths
A $62.85 Value, Only $49.99
This Trio Pack Includes three books by the Whitworths about Lewy body dementia and related disorders:
- "Managing Cognitive Issues in Parkinson's & Lewy Body Dementia" the Whitworth's follow-up book which focuses on early Lewy body related symptoms and how to deal with them.. This book also provides insight into the use of alternative therapies and techniques that often increase quality of life with fewer drugs.
- "The Caregivers Guide to Lewy Body Dementia" is the first book to present a thorough picture of what Lewy body dementia really is.
- "Riding a Rollercoaster With Lewy Body Dementia." a comprehensive staff and practitioner's manual . Usually available exclusively at the Whitworth's workshops, this book is a helpful gift from family caregivers to anyone working with their loved ones.
BOOK IN PRINT
BOOK ON KINDLE
Special Event Benefit:
Bulk Buy Benefit: Because The Whitworths self-publish Managing Cognitive Issues in Parkinson's and Lewy Body Dementia, they can print special editions with a front page for your information. Because you buy the books in bulk, you also get a discount on price.
- Requirement: Order at least ten books at least a month prior to the event. Provide a page of information which can include one photo. (The Whitworths have the right to edit to fit the page.)
- Cost: The extra page is FREE. Ten or more books are $18 each plus shipping costs.
Request: Please submit a review to Amazon. You don't have to buy the book there to have your review listed, although if you do it will show you as an "authorized buyer."